Thank you for using our extension. We are so happy that you are one of our customers. Before you get started, we highly encourage you to get familiar with this documentation. Getting through this documentation may save lots of your time and help you to avoid questions with obvious answers.
I. General Settings
In this section, you will configure some interface settings
- Layout: select one of 6 built-in layouts for the module
- Show Navigation: Enable / disable navigation buttons
- Loop Items: items will be looped
- Autoplay: When enabled the item starts automatically
- Load jQuery:This option allows you to enable or disable loading jQuery on your site. If your template already loaded jQuery then disable this otherwise you should enable it.
Testimonial items Manager
This is where you can manage your testimonial items, add new item , delete current item, order them, choose which one should come first, etc.
There are 3 buttons in each item:
- Add a new item
- Delete the current item
- You can change your item's order by drag'n'dropping them.
- Author's Image Avatar: Choose an image for author's avatar
- Author's Name: Name of the author
- Author's Position / Company: Name of author's position/company
- Author's Link: URL to author's profile or link of a website
- Testimonial Text: Text for the testimonial
Once again, thank you so much for using this extension. We will be glad to help you, if you have any questions about this extension. We'll do our best to assist.
Haven't found answer yet?
If you have any specific request or feedback as well as suggestions, feel free to drop us a line in our forum. We'll try to cover them all.Look at Forums